Coburg Giants Basketball Association (CBA) are calling for interested candidates to fulfil the role of Big V Division Two Women’s Head Coach in 2021.
Big V – Division Two Women Head Coach
As well as coaching their respective team, the successful applicant will need to work closely with the coaching staff of fellow Big V teams, the Big V Delegate and the Director of Coaching in order to create a pathway between junior and senior programs.
Interested coach will need to meet the following criteria:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Weekly attendance at training sessions and games
- Regular attendance at committee meetings
- High level of coaching Experience and knowledge of the game
- Working with Children Check
- Adherence to the Basketball Victoria and Coburg Giants Coaches Code Conduct
- Alignment to CBA’s vision and values
To send completed applications or seek further information please contact:
Big V Delegate
Applications must be received by COB on Monday 21st December 2020