Warrandyte Basketball Association are calling for Expressions of Interest for the Big V 2020 season!
Warrandyte Basketball Association (WBA) is seeking an Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for Warrandyte’s Big V Youth League Men Coach positions for the 2020 season.
Youth Men (U23s)
- Provide positive leadership, management, direction and coaching of WBA’s Big V team (squad players and development squad players) throughout pre-season and in-season preparation and
- Effective player liaison and communications, including player recruitment of junior WBA players;
- Assist with the identification, development and promotion of WBA juniors consistent with their potential to play at the highest available level, providing input and liaison as necessary with WBA’s Coaches.
- Required skills and attributes:
- A passion for basketball and the development of a pathway for WBA juniors;
- Effective teaching, organisational, communication and relationship skills;
- Ability to work well with other senior coaches;
- Availability to attend all training sessions, games and functions;
- Preparedness to assist promotion of the Big V program in order to grow the WBA through events and other functions;
- Ability to recruit and develop a strong playing group.
Successful head coaches will be expected to work in partnership with other coaches across the Senior and Youth League teams. They will lead player selection, recruitment and pre-season development as well as the 2020 championship season.
Successful head coaches and/or assistant coaches will also be expected to be actively involved in the WBA’s Representative Program.
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5pm, Monday 5th August, 2019.
Further enquiries can be made to email@example.com