RMIT are recruiting a Head Coach for their new Women’s basketball program for the Big V 2020 season!
The RMIT Redbacks are excited to announce that in 2020 their Big V Basketball program will be expanding to include a women’s team! This means that the position of a Head Coach of Women’s Basketball has now become available.
Responsibilities of the Head Coach will include:
- Work cooperatively with the RMIT Basketball Club committee, coaching staff and RMIT Sport representatives
- Player recruitment
- Recruit an appropriate Assistant Coach and Team Manager with assistance from the RMIT Sport
- Support and guide players in their individual development
- Plan, schedule, conduct and attend pre-season training sessions including pre-season tournaments and training camps
- Plan, schedule and conduct team training sessions (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Ensure the fitness level of all players is maintained at a high standard
- Attend all team commitments (trainings, games and social functions)
- Maintain appropriate certifications and training
- Participate in appropriate Coach Development opportunities
- Appropriately maintain and secure confidential records and inquiries
- Professionally represent RMIT in interactions with the basketball community and media appearances.
Full job advertisement: http://bit.ly/2M5z9D1
If you are interested in playing for the Redbacks in 2020, please express your interest in finding out more here: bit.ly/2Ss8YqN