The North East Bushrangers Basketball Club is seeking coaching staff to lead our teams into 2019
• HEAD COACH: BIG V DIV 2 WOMEN
• HEAD COACH: BIG V DIV 2 MEN
The NE Bushrangers is a unique Club representing the northeast region of Victoria. As such, expectations of the Head Coach to maintain a healthy relationship with our neighbouring associations, is paramount. We have a welcoming and positive Club culture and any incumbent coach will need to demonstrate their ability to sustain or develop this further.
The Club has competed its 5th year in the Big V, and is now seeking applicants with a demonstrated level of success, professionalism and proven player development capabilities.
The emphasis is on developing from within, attracting new talent and creating a culture of success with players who understand how to prepare themselves and who represent the values of the Club.
North East Bushrangers are a family-‐orientated, regionally focused Club who are looking to strengthen the link between our Senior and Development programs whilst creating a new link to VJBL teams in 2019.
Interested coaches should meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrated experience as HC or AC at this level of competition or higher
• Accreditation as Performance Coach, or at minimum NCAS Level 1
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with coaching staff of fellow Big V teams, the governing Committee and local associations
• Ability and opportunity to recruit players from across the local region in order to create a pathway between our junior and senior programs
• Weekly attendance at training sessions and games
• Regular attendance at Coach meetings
• Working with Children Check
• Adherence to the Basketball Victoria Coaches Code of Conduct
Please note, these positions are currently voluntary.
Applications Close: Friday September 21, 5pm.
Please lodge your application including resume and experience to email@example.com entitled NE Bushrangers HC Application.
Further information may be obtained by calling our Coaching Director, Jacqui Henry on 0419 164 382.