The Latrobe City Energy are continuing their search for 2019 Big V coaches and are looking for Expressions of Interest to be sent in.
Latrobe City Energy are seeking interested persons to apply for the Big V head coaching role at the club
Latrobe City are seeking qualified applicants for the following position:
- Big V Senior Women – Head Coach
Applicants will display the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience and passion for developing athletes
- Proven ability to communicate, train and lead in a professional and informative manner
- A background in playing or coaching basketball at senior representative level
- NCAS Performance Coach Accredited (Level 2) or Equivalent experience
- Work effectively with Key stakeholders
- Attend all training sessions, games and tournaments.
- Strong communication skills
- Adhere to Basketball Victoria’s Country Coaches Code of Conduct
Latrobe Energy also requires that the successful applicants will:
- Hold a current Working With Children (WWC) Card
- Establish, maintain & promote the Energy pathway with our youth and junior athletes
- Work with other Energy Head coaches as well as the Director of Coaching
The successful applicant will understand the importance of the Senior Energy program and is prepared to provide assistance wherever appropriate. Remuneration is commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
All applicants should forward a brief resume, detailing qualifications and experience, marked “Private and Confidential” Energy Administration to: or Postal Address: PO Box 1532 Traralgon, Vic 3844