Competitions Manager Diamond Valley Basketball Association
Greensborough, VIC, Australia
Diamond Valley Basketball Association is looking for an experienced office administrator to work in a lively, dynamic basketball association managing the Junior and Senior Domestic Leagues.
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced office administrator to work in a lively, dynamic basketball association. We are looking for someone with preferably at least 3 years’ experience to manage our thriving Junior and Senior Domestic basketball leagues. The role will suit someone who is well organized, is a great communicator, shows initiative and prides themselves on excellent customer service. Key responsibilities will include:
* Fixturing Junior and Senior Domestic Competition’s seasonal and finals games,
* Structuring court plans along with required administration,
* Communicate with domestic clubs and senior teams regarding registrations, payments, unplayed games and,
* SportsTG and Stadium Scoring administration
You will also be required to promote DVBA Camps and various programs, assist with general customer service and other DVBA events.
* Strong customer service orientation
* Excellent administrative skills
* Well organised
* Capacity to work flexible hours
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* High standard of computer and written skills
* Basketball knowledge
* Working with children check
* Relevant Tertiary Qualification
* Drivers License
Apply to: Please email applications to email@example.com by Monday 5th December 2016.
- Ends -