As a community at the Whittlesea City Basketball Association, and in conjunction with the Whittlesea Pacers and the VBRA Mill Park Referees Association, we are putting on a fundraiser to ‘help a mate’.
This Sunday June 3rd 2018 at Mill Park Basketball Stadium throughout their TRIPLE HEADER, the Whittlesea Pacers will be selling raffle tickets to help raise funds for ‘mate’ Shaun Carey.
Shaun has recently been diagnosed with cancer for the second time and has had to go through some pretty serious medical procedures.
We hope you can join us on the day, but a raffle ticket and have some fun at the basketball.
Please visit our event page on Facebook: Help A Mate – A Fundraising Event for the Carey Family. Our prize packs are growing as donations from generous companies and people help make our event a success..
- Memorabilia from Cricket Australia
- Signed Jersey from Essendon FC
- Personal Training vouchers
- Signed jersey from Melbourne United
- Racing Memorabilia
- Memorabilia from Hawthorn FC
- Arnotts product hamper
- Gift Cards
- Tupperware voucher
- Family pass to Luna Park
- Quest Hotel voucher
- Fig & Honey hamper packs
- Pest control treatment from Eco Safe
- Power Tools
- Melbourne Storm 2018 season membership
- Full Financial Plan valued at $2000
- Webber ‘Go Anywhere’