The Frankston Blues are now recruiting for the position of Youth League Men’s Head Coach.
Frankston and District Basketball Association’s representative arm, the Frankston Blues are now seeking qualified applicants for the Youth League Men’s Head Coach position.
As a key stakeholder helping lead the Frankston Blues senior men’s program, the Youth League Men’s Head Coach facilitates development and direction of the Frankston Blues’ Senior Men’s program (NBL1; Big V; U21’s).
With a focus on building on a high performing culture for our Junior Blues athletes to transition into Senior Blues players, the head coach will help design & implement part of our program plan which resources athletes and coaching staff via an integrated, proactive and one-club based methodology.
Successful applicants will be responsible for delivering the following with regards to our Youth League Men:
- Assist in the design & implementation of our Senior Men’s Program Plan
- Plan and oversee the delivery of all on-court activities
- Modelling and executing a season plan with regards to training/game schedule
- Be actively engaged in Frankston Blues off-court activities including and not limited to club functions and the delivery of Big V game night activities
- Support the building of a high performance culture and utilize club resources in an efficient manner
- Manage relationships between coaches and players
- Work collaboratively with Basketball Development Manager and Senior Blues Coaches
- Be actively engaged with Frankston Blues Junior Coaching Coordinator and Junior Coaches
Remuneration is commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
All applicants should forward a resume and brief cover email to the FDBA Basketball Development Manager email@example.com