Chelsea Gulls’ Senior Women’s Head Coach: Applications now open!
The Chelsea Gulls are seeking qualified applicants for the head coaching role of their Senior Women’s team for season 2020.
Applicants will need to show the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in senior coaching at Big V level or above
- Passion for the role and the program
- Ability to communicate with players, assistant coaches, committee and club members
- Attend all training sessions and games, and show interest in junior program
- Willing to abide with the Basketball Victoria coaches’ Code of Conduct
- Must have a current Working With Children Check
- Have the ability to take direction form Director of Coaching and committee
The successful applicant must be able to adhere to all that Chelsea Gulls stands for, and become a part of the club, its environment and culture.
Renumeration will be discussed with applicants in relation to their prior experience and/or coaching level.
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 105, Chelsea VIC 3196.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 5pm, Monday 23rd September, 2019.
“FLY WITH PASSION”