The Blackburn Vikings Basketball Association (BVBA) are calling for interested persons in the following Big V Coaching positions:
Assistant Coach: Big V – State Championship Men
Assistant Coach: Big V – Division Two Women
Assistant Coach: Big V – Youth League Two Women
Team Manager: Big V – State Championship Men
Team Manager: Big V – Victorian Youth Championship Men
Team Manager: Big V – Division Two Women
Team Manager: Big V – Youth League Two Women
Our playing pathway includes Junior Domestic, VJBL, Youth League, Big V, skills programs, bi-annual USA tours and other junior development programs.
The successful applicant(s) will need to work closely with the coaching staff of fellow Big V teams and the Director of Coaching in order to create a pathway between our junior and senior programs.
Interested coaches need to meet the following criteria:
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Weekly attendance at training sessions and games
– Regular attendance at coaches meetings
– NCAS Level 1 Accreditation or higher
– Working with Children Check
– Adherence to the Basketball Victoria Coaches Code of Conduct
– Adherence to the Club Philosophies and Pathway
To fill out the expression of interest form: https://goo.gl/forms/aKgCmZY90PIeH1aO2. Applications must be received by COB on Friday, November 30, 2018.
For further information please contact:
Blackburn Vikings Basketball Association
P: 0431 559 893