The Venue Marshall Program has been developed to assist with the compliance of game day and venue requirements. There will be 5 Venue Marshalls across the league and each will…
The Venue Marshall Program has been developed to assist with the compliance of game day and venue requirements. There will be 5 Venue Marshalls across the league and each will be appointed to a designated area that will cover up to 8 venues.
Each Venue Marshall is required to attend each clubs home venue in their area ONLY ONCE by round 9, the 19th of May. They will be expected to attend the game from beginning to end.
Your role as a Venue Marshall will include, but not limited to:
– Confirm home association has provided a game program, which includes all league mandated content
– Confirm home association has provided floor sweepers
– Confirm home association has viable change rooms with necessary requirements (ie: Whiteboards, lockable storage)
– Identify referees room
– Confirm that players and team staff are in correct uniform
– Confirm game commissioner is easily identifiable
– Confirm court announcer in attendance and following league guidelines
– Confirm games are being recorded (video)
– Confirm both associations attend post-match function
You will be paid $75 per venue attended (all inclusive) after successfully submitting your venue checklists. Payment will be made at the conclusion of completing all venues in your area.
The Venue Marshalls will report back to the office using a league created JotForm by the Monday after the weekends game/s before 5pm.
The areas still requiring a designated Venue Marshall are:
– Preferable basketball background including club history
– Preferable knowledge of Big V
– Communication and customer service skills
– Own transport and willingness to travel
Please email Bethany Charles at email@example.com by Wednesday the 14th of March 5pm with your cover letter addressing the selection criteria, your personal details and preferable area (2, 3 or 5).